Why Choose the Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright
Dedicated Legal Counsel for Your Riverside Divorce Case
The Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright is a distinguished, full-service family law firm. We understand the emotional and financial challenges faced by individuals who are involved in family law matters or those who are about to be entrenched in the process. Our firm strives to assist our clients in reaching their individual goals in a timely and cost-effective manner. We make it our priority to use our combined experience and expert resources to find creative solutions to challenging legal issues. Finding an aggressive, knowledgeable and compassionate attorney can be challenging. However, when you work with our firm you can be confident that your case is in good hands.
We serve Riverside, Corona, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Hemet, Murrieta, and the surrounding cities
Our firm represents clients from all walks of life, including entrepreneurs, homemakers, executives and professionals. We are committed to representing each of our clients with the highest ethical and professional standards and we will develop a unique strategy to ensure that your case is handled in a timely and efficient manner. Our Riverside divorce firm is dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients.
- We hold these ethical truths to the highest standards and they have become our mission statement:
- To keep our clients informed of the process each and every step of the way
- To provide effective, aggressive representation in court and during negotiations, all while maintaining the highest level of integrity
- To continue legal education and keep informed of new case laws
- To provide creative solutions to each case while avoiding costly litigation whenever possible
- To provide personalized service to each of our clients
Six Things That Make Our Family Law Firm Unique
- We practice family law exclusively - Our firm is 100% dedicated to family law. We want to ensure that all of our resources are dedicated to protecting your rights and the rights of your children.
- We only accept a limited number of cases - Each month, we only take a limited number of new clients. We could be a high-volume law practice; however, we believe in quality over quantity. We are committed to giving our clients personalized and professional attention.
- We are highly committed to community service - Attorney Albright serves as the current Chair of Education Committee for the Richard T. Fields Bar Association. She has served on boards of various non-profit organizations aimed at helping others and she has been the recipient of awards for her community service.
- Our team has more than 20 years of combined experience - Our experience is in litigating and negotiating family law cases. We have full knowledge of not only California's case laws, but also the courts' local rules. This is very important because different courts have different rules and not knowing the local rules could negatively impact your case.
- We provide creative solutions to complex cases - In an attempt to avoid costly litigation whenever possible, we develop creative and unique solutions. We understand that the economy, while recovering, still has a long way to go and that many households are still struggling to make ends meet.
- We use and promote green practices – The Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright is committed to doing our part in the efforts to conserve the environment. As such, we use and promote green practices on a regular basis.
The Difference at the Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright
We have a limited scope of representation, which means that when full representation is not affordable to you we may be able to provide you with a cost-effective solution via limited scope representation. We encourage each potential client to contact our firm right away and schedule a complimentary, no-obligation case evaluation with our firm. During this evaluation, we will discuss your options and how working with the Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright can benefit your case. We encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Shauna M. Albright right away to get started on your case. Complete a free case evaluation form to get started!