Get the Legal Support at the Albright Family Law Group
If you are considering ending your marriage, this time may be marked by stress, anxiety, contention, or confusion. However, with the proper legal representation at your side in San Bernardino, CA, your divorce does not have to be any of these things.
How Much Does a Simple Divorce Cost in California?
The average cost of a divorce in California is around $17,500, slightly higher than the national average of about $15,000. However, the price of a divorce in California can range from as little as the $435 filing fee to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Find the legal support and guidance you need at the Albright Family Law Group today.
Our San Bernardino divorce attorneys have combined experience handling several family law-related issues. From peaceful negotiation to fiery disputes, our legal team is by your side at every step, suggesting your legal options from beginning to end.
You work with an entire law firm at the Albright Family Law Group, proudly serving San Bernardino County, devoted to preserving your rights to the fullest extent California law allows.
Our divorce attorneys in San Bernardino can handle all types of family law matters, such as:
- Divorce, including contested or uncontested divorce
- Child issues, including child support or child custody
- Spousal issues, including spousal support and maintenance
- Property disputes, including asset protection and debt distribution
- Parental issues, including guardianships and grandparents' rights
- Other issues, including domestic violence and parent alienation
Suppose you are dealing with any family law-related legal issue. In that case, you can trust that the Albright Family Law Group is fully equipped and prepared to advocate on your behalf.
Once you work with our San Bernardino divorce attorneys, you can be advocated for and championed by a team of legal professionals who have provided clients in the San Bernardino County area with excellent legal representation for over 40 years.
What Forms Do I Need to File for Divorce in San Bernardino County?
To file for divorce in San Bernardino County, you must file the following forms:
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage: This form starts the divorce process. It must include information about you and your spouse, the date of your marriage, the date of your separation, and the grounds for divorce.
- Summons: This form is used to notify your spouse that you have filed for divorce. It must be served on your spouse by a process server or mail.
- Declaration Under the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) establishes which state has jurisdiction over your child custody case.
- Request for Temporary Orders: This form requests temporary orders regarding child custody, visitation, child support, and spousal support.
- Notice of Hearing: This form is used to notify you and your spouse of the date and time of your hearing.
These forms are found on the Superior Court of California, City of San Bernardino website below.
In addition to the forms listed above, you may also need to file the following documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificates for any children
- Most recent tax returns
- Financial Affidavit
The divorce process can be difficult and time-consuming. Suppose you are considering filing for divorce in San Bernardino County. In that case, speaking with our divorce lawyers to discuss your family law case is crucial.
Speak with an Experienced San Bernardino Family Law Attorney for a California Divorce
Albright Family Law Group has extreme pride of place in our well-deserved reputation for being among some of the leading divorce law firms in the Southern California region.
Our law firm is thoroughly prepared to protect you, no matter what you may be up against.
The Women in Focus organization recognizes family law attorney Shauna M. Albright as a Woman of Integrity. Additionally, she has earned a 10.0 Superb Rating from AVVO Rating, Inc.
Our founding attorney's professional successes and industry recognitions reflect how our entire legal team approaches every CA client and their family law case.
Resource Center for San Bernardino Residents
“From the bottom of my heart, I am truly appreciative not to mention extremely satisfied with how Shauna Albright had a whole team on my case as if it was her own!”
“Received a very informative consultation from Attorney Ms. Albright, who was very honest and helpful with my questions concerning my divorce!”
“This law firm is the best! The attorneys and staff helped me with my custody case.”
“I cannot speak more highly of this team. Attorney Brandy Tristao stepped in at the tail end of an already long and drawn out divorce.”
“Brandy Tristao has been my attorney during my divorce this past year. She always listened and provided sound advice.”
“I cannot say enough good things about Shauna and her team, if you are looking for a great family law attorney she is the only one to call.”
“If you need family law representation do not hesitate to contact this law firm. Simply the best!!!”
“She did everything she said she would, in a timely fashion.”