Shauna Albright earned her Bachelor of Arts with honors in Communication Studies from California State University, San Bernardino. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law. Also, Ms. Albright was selected to serve as an editor for the prestigious Pepperdine Law Review (a published scholarly legal journal). Ms. Albright was given the rare opportunity to study law in London, England in the summer of 1998. Because of her academic excellence in England, Ms. Albright was invited to join the Pepperdine Law Trial Team where she competed in mock trials.
In addition to being an attorney, Ms. Albright was a television news reporter for KVCR, "Evening Edition" as well as a co-host for a San Bernardino local talk show, "Inland Empire Alive". Ms. Albright has interviewed a past presidential candidate, celebrities, politicians, and local community individuals.
Legal Practice & Professional Reputation
Over the course of her legal practice, Ms. Albright has been recognized for her legal excellence and her commitment to community service.
Shauna Albright has received numerous commendations from local and state representatives including but not limited to:
- Recognized as a Lawyers of Distinction's "2019 Power Lawyers"
- Commendations from past California Governor Schwarzenegger.
- She was honored with the prestigious award, "Woman of Integrity" by the Women In Focus Forum.
- She has been featured in San Bernardino's Sun Newspaper as " Someone To Know".
- Featured as a "Leading Lawyer" in "Inland Empire Magazine"
- Featured as a "Top Lawyer" in "Inland Empire Magazine"
- Rated Top Divorce Attorney by Avvo
- Rated as Client's Choice by Avvo
- Rated Nation's Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Ms. Albright is the Founder and Managing Attorney of Albright Family Law Group. Her firm exclusively handles family law cases involving divorce/separation, child custody/visitation, domestic violence, spousal support (alimony), child support, Department of Child Support Services cases, step-parent adoptions, independent adoptions, conservatorships, guardianships, grandparent rights, mediation and property division.
Ms. Albright has been invited to speak at several engagements. In 2012, Ms. Albright served as an advisory member for Platt College in Riverside, California. In 2011, Ms. Albright was one of the guest speakers at a legal forum - "How To Win Your Family Law Case." Ms. Albright has also served as the guest speaker for Rialto Unified School District's Lunch and Learn Program.
Ms. Albright is committed to the community she serves. She is an advocate for youth education. She has served as the Chair of the Education Committee for The Richard T. Fields Bar Association and, from 2009-2011, she served as the Chair of The Family Law Committee for The John M. Langston Bar Association. She was a board member for The Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law. In 2005, she was appointed by the Board of Governors of The California State Bar of California as a board member for The Ethnic and Diversity Relations Committee for that year.
Ms. Albright resides in Riverside County and is married with one daughter. She enjoys tennis, snow skiing, theatre, kickboxing, and being a mother. If you are interested in her speaking at one of your events, please contact her at email@example.com
Recognized for Excellent Counsel, Acknowledged for Superior Service
Our founding attorney, Ms. Shauna Albright, has numerous awards and nominations from various organizations, all of which stand as a testament to her commitment to her clients. Attorney Albright has received commendations from local and state representatives, including past California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Named a "Woman of Integrity" by the Woman in Focus Forum
- Guest Speaker at the Legal Forum, "How to Win Your Family Law Case"
- Featured in San Bernardino's Sun Newspaper as "Someone to Know"
- Regularly Featured as a Legal Commentator on National Radio